Friday, July 9, 2010

Weekend is here

We are excited here. Weekend is here and we're having company tomorrow to ride. Hard telling what kind of ride we'll have but I betcha we have a good time. Angel does very well with this group and these folks are willing to help me get through the scarey things for Angel - which aren't many.........primarily large, loud, moving machinery and the only way for her to get over it is to meet them on the road as we don't have any of that equipment.

I think the sun is suppose to shine today and no rain until sometime on Sunday. I am looking forward to fun rides and great conversation........and a little food just for good measure.

Have a great weekend and may the sun shine and allow you to do what you like.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhh jealous...have fun.
    I'll be at work thinking about riding!

    ReplyDelete